Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any News on next season's sponsor

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Of the football League?

Since it was reported B&Q had pulled out it seemed only Dominos was on the table, all gone quite now so guess they must be struggling to find a sponsor in time for the start of the season.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Of the football League?

Since it was reported B&Q had pulled out it seemed only Dominos was on the table, all gone quite now so guess they must be struggling to find a sponsor in time for the start of the season.

This was in The Sun on Friday:

THE energy firm npower are rumoured to be in talks with the Football League about a one-year extension to their title sponsorship.

The League were stunned in April when B&Q suddenly pulled out of a new three-year deal.

A stop-gap arrangement would buy them time to find longer-term backers.

----------------------

If there is any truth in it is anyone's guess.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011

THE energy firm npower are rumoured to be in talks with the Football League about a one-year extension to their title sponsorship.

The League were stunned in April when B&Q suddenly pulled out of a new three-year deal.

----------------------

Thanks, that sounds plausible as time must be running out now if they had did have someone new.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

----------------------

npower eh? The Germans really are on their way.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
coca cola was a good sponsor, massive worldwide brand. npower, less so. Dominos - worldwide ... i guess. B&Q? my word that is tinpot.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wish they wouldn't keep ****ing changing it.

Its about money, remember ?

He who pays most, gets their name on the league. To be fair we could buy the naming right and call it "The Everybody Hates Palace Football League".

I did see something that Red Bull were interested in it somewhere, now that would be a decent name - "The Red Bull Football league".

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
not very responsible if they go with dominos to have a fast food brand sponsoring a sports league?

They only care about Health when money isn't involved it appears

I seem to remember during the Withdean years that McDonalds had some sponsership deal. All of the bins were red with the M on them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here