Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Wall RIP

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Heard on Monday. Sad news indeed. I grew up living next door to "uncle" Keith as he was to us. Fond memories of driving down to the Goldstone in his little MG with the top down, Keith and my dad in the front, and myself and Keiths youngest perched in the back.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Very sad news as I knew Keith well and still good friends with his 3 sons.
My thoughts go out to them and their families and of course Keiths wife.
RIP Keith.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I played football with Kieth for Oaklands FC on Barn Cottage HHeath Well ran the line hoping to get a kick.

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
The Keith that travels with Blues Away is Keith Walls, my brother, who is alive and well, however my thoughts go out to Keith Wall's friends and family

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
RIP fellow fan

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
met him a few times when i lived in HH, RIP fellow fan !

if the Birdman could kindly pass on my condolences

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Never knew Keith but I do know his sons. This is sad news. Condolences to the family.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just back from Keith wake when he was in St Peters and St James a nurse asked him could she do anything for him and he said yes could you reverse the Brighton Palace score. What a great man. He had a fantastic turn out today his family and friends did him proud.:angel:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just back too. As you say, a great turn out, and fully deserved. Loved the rousing rendition of Sussex By The Sea at (auntie) Sheila's request in the pub.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Keith worked for Lewes Council on leaving Lewes Priory School moved To Cuckfield Urban Council was involved in making sure the. Dolphin Leisure centre was built after the Urban council was taken over by the Mid Sussex District Council he ran and formed football team called Oaklands playing in the Sunday league he also formed Mid Sussex drum and pipe band and was the third Haywards Heath scout group leader on retirement from the council he went on to be clerk of Worth Council and joined the Beech Hurst bowels club. He work to the end of a very full live serving the community all his working life. He was a season ticket holder of the Albion. This is a small bit of his live that I know.RIP.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here