Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Western Force V B&I Lions

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Only thing of any significance so far is Cian Healy being stretchered off. Twisted left knee. Didn't look good.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The worst thing about this Lions tour, is that so many of the games fall during the working day.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm starting to think it would be more constructive if some tier 2 nations were given the opportunity to be opposition for the Lions games.

Some teams (US, Canada, Fiji) get very few opportunities to play against decent teams outside of World Cups and would provide a more meaningful opposition for the Lions, too.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I'm starting to think it would be more constructive if some tier 2 nations were given the opportunity to be opposition for the Lions games.

Some teams (US, Canada, Fiji) get very few opportunities to play against decent teams outside of World Cups and would provide a more meaningful opposition for the Lions, too.

The problem with that is that its meant to be a tour, the lions coming to play the local teams of whichever of the three countries they are touring at that time. You also dont want the games to be to tough because all the players will be carrying knocks into the test games.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Piss poor display from Western Force, Leigh Halfpenny's kicking a perfect 11 from 11. Good signs for the Lions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here