Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace hooligan on facebook.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
During our play off clash with Palace I changed my facebook profile picture to the Albion badge to wind up some of my palace supporting friends (that turned out well) someone has obviously risen to the bait, a complete stranger I should add with no mutual friends.

I have been offered a ‘meet’ by this chap, I can only assume he is one of palace’s ‘top boys’ ??

I guess this is normal practise amongst teenage wannabe hooligans but jesus check out the guys profile pictures! I'm 30 years old by the way.

palace.jpgpalace2 .jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I would normally just ignore a message like that but had to share the pictures! I have the blokes name too but don't want to get the mods in any trouble.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I wonder if he's ever seen the silent horror classic Nosferatu?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Surely scope for a "safari", tell him you'll meet him to put him straight, then from the comfort of your sofa, have him running around somewhere like Burgess Hill trying to meet up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looks a bit special to be honest. Probably best humour him, in a non-patronising manner obviously.

:)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
This is the little gits first message......

look i dont no u but saw ur dp and i just ****ing hate u as soon as i saw it **** u and ur team as my team palace will **** u up so **** YOU

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm asking this with some trepidation...why on EARTH does he have his arm around a...er, young friend? I know anything goes up there but that looks seriously wrong.

Quite fancy this idea of giving him the run around. Pick somewhere where there's a CCTV camera online - he'll have featured on one of them before no doubt - and we can all watch.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
:ffsparr: Honestly... whatever he's said to you, as a 30 year old you should be able to realise that putting some young kid's picture and now name, on a forum is NOT appropriate.
If you have a problem with him on facebook, keep it there and report/block him.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Melt" is the most horrific word of all time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here