Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber's Tough Love for Gus?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
My theory is that all this suspension melarky is The only way Paul Barber thinks he can keep Gus at the club. Whilst he is suspended clubs are worried to approach Gus/Albion due to the unique situation which is of Barbers Making. The longer it goes on proves my theory in my opinion cause every job is being filled and once all vacancies are sorted the Suspension will be lifted. I just hope Its not being re-inactive like the Novel Misery!

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
That had crossed my mind, but then we are surely left with a manager who does not want to be here?
That would not be good.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
From what we have all seen of Gus's temperament, I would suggest that any theory that assumes that a suspension will keep him in his place is misguided.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
From what we have all seen of Gus's temperament, I would suggest that any theory that assumes that a suspension will keep him in his place is misguided.

Absolutely. Lets face it, Gus being Gus, he is going to shoot off from the hip (or mouth), whether he is manager of Manchester United or Mangotsfield Town, He just can't help himself, it's the way he is. The question is, do we want to put up with it ... or not.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If we're talking suspensions, let's keep it factual, as always, chaps.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
If I were you I would keep all my theory's to "moon landings" and "Presidential assassinations" you may well be a tad nearer the mark!

Gus assassinated JFK because he dreamt of a day when someone like Armstrong would ride Clappericorn 1 to the Hollywood Moon set and it was orchestrated by the Nazi Germans living in Uruguay and Argentina blackmailing the Poyet Family?

:ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Are the Illuminati involved in this Albion scenario in any way, or would that be speculating? It's just that when I look at the arches spanning the East and West Stands at the Amex, I can't help but notice there are struts which might be perceived to be a pyramid shape, and I know from NSC that is textbook symbolism from the Big Book Of Illuminati Architectural Principles.

The imminent replacement of Gully and Sally with new mascots Larry the Lizard and Reggie the Reptilian Overlord will be the moment of truth, I fear.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
My theory is that all this suspension melarky is The only way Paul Barber thinks he can keep Gus at the club. Whilst he is suspended clubs are worried to approach Gus/Albion due to the unique situation which is of Barbers Making. The longer it goes on proves my theory in my opinion cause every job is being filled and once all vacancies are sorted the Suspension will be lifted. I just hope Its not being re-inactive like the Novel Misery!
Of course that "theory" is blown out of the water, as the club cannot just suspend someone because they feel like it. He has been suspended for breach of contract, so if Barber has just suspended Poyet et all for the sake of it, then the club are ........ well it just would not happen.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Desperate, just desperate :rolleyes:

Wilko 1901

May 7, 2013
Hove
Absolutely. Lets face it, Gus being Gus, he is going to shoot off from the hip (or mouth), whether he is manager of Manchester United or Mangotsfield Town, He just can't help himself, it's the way he is. The question is, do we want to put up with it ... or not.

Not

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I'd love to buy into this, but I think we are all clutching at straws,sadly the Gus Bus is about to leave the terminus for the last time, get the Bergkamp Bus to replace it and we can all move on.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My theory is that the OP's theory is not even close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here