Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter recommendations please

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Joined twitter nearly a year ago but couldn't be arsed with it. But after much nagging from a mate, I'm sticking my toe in tentatively to see what's going on (following a few celebs and sent a couple of tweets) Got the usual Albion players plus Owen, Naylor and a few celebs. Who's worth following and who's interesting/funny?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In terms of Brighton & Hove Albion:

Just search #bhafc each day and see whose tweets you like and start following them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Look for the hash tags #ff (follow Friday) #bhafc and #bhafcfamily on Fridays. They will give you some fellow Brighton fans to follow on there. There's actually a really nice Albion twitter community.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Danny Baker amuses me

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Forget it all and reclaim your life.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Joined twitter nearly a year ago but couldn't be arsed with it. But after much nagging from a mate, I'm sticking my toe in tentatively to see what's going on (following a few celebs and sent a couple of tweets) Got the usual Albion players plus Owen, Naylor and a few celebs. Who's worth following and who's interesting/funny?

Twitter account "@TheBig_Sam" is best thing on the whole wide interweb.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Depends what you want.

@indykaila is a football journo / insider who calls a lot of football stories early.

I find the big European football journos quite interesting: Rafi Honigstein, Guillem Ballague, Graham Hunter, Gabriel Marcotti. (apologies for the spellings)

Or if you're after something completely different, Kelly Brook regularly posts pictures of herself in her underwear...

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I sent out a couple of experimental tweets, a couple of pics of me on the Amex tour yesterday. One of me sitting on the press conference stage proclaiming myself as the new Brighton manager. Just seen its been retweeted and favourited by someone. And I haven't really got a clue what I'm doing :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here