Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you see in the morning

When you open your bedroom curtains?

It occurred to me this fine morning that when I open mine the first thing I see is my Local Pub and if I look to the left I see Jack and Jill resplendent in the morning sunshine.

Two very different sights but both enough to make you happy.

:smile:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
My lovely grape vines starting to create a canopy of leaves across the pergola below the window, and then looking upwards slightly towards the verdant South Downs. Then I go for a slash.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I never close my curtains but I can see an old fashioned red phone box.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The main railway line to London, the ugliest building in Brighton and, beyond that, Preston Park.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
One of the two attic rooms. Unfortunately, mines at the back, so I can see ours and many of the neighbours' gardens.

The front attic room can see for miles over Sheffield, as we're based on one of Sheffield's seven hills.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
The car park for the old peoples sheltered accomodation - usually occupied with one of the following:

a) The care assistants cars (it's a day off and I'm having a lie in).
b) WBC/Veolia Refuse collection Dustcart (it's a Wednesday thing).
c) WBC Mobile Library (it's an old persons thing).
d) The local fire-engine, lights a' flashing and firemen wandering around (it's an old person burning the toast and setting the automatic fire alarm off thing).
e) An ambulance (guess what - it's an old person again).

Strangely though in 20 years I've yet to see a stiff being carried out - I think they must do that using one of the other doors.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here