Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can I just point out that I have not made any unfounded speculative comments

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

....relating to Albion players or management. These were made by Tim Ayling on Twitter . For some reason HKFC chose to suggest I was this person. Why I don't know, we have already establish he is not at all envious :smile:of either me going to the pre match press conferences or that I still live in Brighton. So I don't quite understand why he chose to do this. Thanks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
....relating to Albion players or management. These were made by Tim Ayling on Twitter . For some reason HKFC chose to suggest I was this person. Why I don't know, we have already establish he is not at all envious :smile:of either me going to the pre match press conferences or that I still live in Brighton. So I don't quite understand why he chose to do this. Thanks.

HBnB is a dull attention seeker.

I have not made any unfounded speculative comments either.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
HBnB is a dull attention seeker.

I have not made any unfounded speculative comments either.

Herr Tubthumper thinks HB&B is a dull attention seeker.
I have not made any unfounded speculative comments here

Stumpy Tim

:wave::wave::wave:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Understood, Sir

Bill-Pertwee.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
With no news coming from the club, let's all have a go at each other.
HKFC did suggest that the twitterer was HB&B, but within the same thread, and very few posts, it became very clear that he wasn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here