Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA iPad cases

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Apologies for a post that is not for the Android heads but some of you might find it useful.

Incase anyone else on here took advantage of the concourse sale and got an iPad case for £10 only to find out that it doesnt turn off the screen when the case is shut it looks as if they have put the magnets in the wrong way round in some of the cases.

If you get a very sharp craft knife and cut the fabric you can get to the magent and turn it over then stick the fabric back down. It might be worth trying to get a new strip magent and put a stronger bigger one in to compensate for the weak ones they have used.

While you have the knife out you can open up the hole for the charger lead as this doesnt fit properly either.

Infact the case is not worth the £10 they were reduced to let alone the £30 they were originally sold for. I have bought better quality ones off eBay for £3

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Apologies for a post that is not for the Android heads but some of you might find it useful.

Incase anyone else on here took advantage of the concourse sale and got an iPad case for £10 only to find out that it doesnt turn off the screen when the case is shut it looks as if they have put the magnets in the wrong way round in some of the cases.

If you get a very sharp craft knife and cut the fabric you can get to the magent and turn it over then stick the fabric back down. It might be worth trying to get a new strip magent and put a stronger bigger one in to compensate for the weak ones they have used.

While you have the knife out you can open up the hole for the charger lead as this doesnt fit properly either.

Infact the case is not worth the £10 they were reduced to let alone the £30 they were originally sold for. I have bought better quality ones off eBay for £3

How many iPad cases does one man need? :)

I saw them at the sale, picked one up and had a quick look, decided it was pretty crappy quality and put it straight back down. A Steve Foster 'Legends Latte' cup seemed like a much more agreeable investment... :albion2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here