Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michael Douglas.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Has blamed Catherine Zeta-Jones' clopper for his throat cancer. He's got some neck! seems I got off lightly with crabs from Cerys in Rhyl.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
images (30).jpg

I'd still go at it like a starving tramp eating a big mac.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I wonder if he's ever watched Brass Eye?

Sounds to me like he's trying to say he got cool throat cancer, not the uncool smoking type.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
He's not the first to use that excuse. There was an Italian footballer a few years ago who failed a drugs test and blamed it on his girlfriend's v cream:

"Borriello blamed a positive test on ointment that he was using on his chief of staff after his Argentinean model girlfriend passed along an infection through sexual intercourse. When doctors claimed that the quantity in his system was too high for absorption, Borriello cunningly claimed that he did ingest it as well since his partner was using the cream on herself."

Yukkk!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I wonder if he's ever watched Brass Eye?

Sounds to me like he's trying to say he got cool throat cancer, not the uncool smoking type.

I must admit that, somewhat uncharitably, that is what I thought, too.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think he is just reminding us peasants that even at the age of 68 he is plating Catherine Zeta Jones on a regular basis.

Surprised he didn't claim to also have cancer of the willy after getting a barber's pole from slipping her when the tomato boat had docked.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A lower chance of infection from blowing men to blowing women. Makes you think. :whistle:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I think he is just reminding us peasants that even at the age of 68 he is plating Catherine Zeta Jones on a regular basis.

Surprised he didn't claim to also have cancer of the willy after getting a barber's pole from slipping her when the tomato boat had docked.

Good point and a lovely second line there :thumbsup:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
It's an excuse I've been using on my girlfriend to avoid giving her that special cunnilingus kiss for years. That, and screwing up face and going "uuuurgh".

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I imagine he wants to make lads nervous about munching his missus magnificent minge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here