Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Napoli FC want to buy Crystal Palace.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
On the way home I heard on Talk sport that Napoli want to buy Palace.

A few things that spring to mind on this take over are that is Napoli going to be sending a whole squad of loaness over and are they trying to do an Watford. How much would it cost Napoli to purchase Palace.

Is this Loan system still allowed or has the loophole been closed?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Complete bulls**t new account creator. Your cheeky little 'story' falls down from the off due to the fact that no one in Italy would have ever heard of Crystal Palace FC.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Aren't there new rules next season to prevent this sort of thing?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Complete bulls**t new account creator. Your cheeky little 'story' falls down from the off due to the fact that no one in Italy would have ever heard of Crystal Palace FC.

Pardon? I heard it on Talksport. Tune in and it'll be repeated on the hour, only passing on what I heard on the news.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

And just like no one in Italy ever heard of little old Watford? :shrug:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Not entirely true.
There have been strong rumours for the last few days that Napoli's owner want to buy a championship club, to do a similar thing to the Pozzo's at Udinese/Granada and Watford.

Fair few articles about.

http://eurosport.yahoo.com/news/championship-napoli-president-eyes-palace-deal-193753201.html

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...relio-De-Laurentiis-wants-to-buy-English-club

Oh, and they appear to want ex Lazio boss Edy Reja to take over.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Pardon? I heard it on Talksport. Tune in and it'll be repeated on the hour, only passing on what I heard on the news.

Don't worry about botty He's hurting ATM . I'm getting worried about him cause his ramblings are getting very major like , poor sod .

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Isn't Napoli a complete dump full of unemployed scumbags trying to mug people ???
How apt.

Was entirely my thoughts too (when I heard it on TalkSport at the same time as the OP.............).

Horrible place, threatening atmosphere, rife with crime... And Napoli's not much better!!

How apt, how apt indeed :lolol:

Just think, the subject of this story *could've* been us... horrifying thought.

Last edited:

I'm sure this is just another dimension to the Neapolitan custom of dealing with "troublemakers". Option one - you sleep with the fishes. Option two - you get sent to Croydon.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
From BBC Sport website

Napoli chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis says he wants to buy an English club and install Edoardo Reja as manager in a similar arrangement to Udinese's relationship with Championship side Watford.

Looks like Holloway is out then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here