For any new players you want to play, follow the instructions below:

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software
from Online Poker Games | | PokerStars
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter the Club ID number: NSCPOKER / 482657
- Enter the Invitation Code: seagulls password is albion if required
--------

The game format is $5.50, No Limit, breaks every hour , 1500 chips, 9 seats at any one table

*NOTE THOSE THAT WERE WAITING TO BE ACCEPTED YOU SHOULD NOW BE ABLE TO PLAY*

please bring some peanuts

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cheers blue its a local derby and ive laced the oppositions sarnies with spanish fly :) , we are trying out our new sightscreen for the 1st time called the Wellsy

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The league has been running for 3 years now and there is a game every sunday night at 8pm , numbers vary from week to week but the norm seems to be a 1 table game with 2 tables required now and then .

Most games finish around 10ish with the odd one going on til 11 but vey rare , if you are thinking of joining the league just follow the steps above then just wait for admin Matt to accept you and you will be able to play once he has .

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
i get a reminder from stars every week at 8.05pm that an NSC tourney is commencing. Everytime I try to go there I cant register because its too late
why not give me a reminder 5mins before the start time, not after when it wont let me reg....

i get a reminder from stars every week at 8.05pm that an NSC tourney is commencing. Everytime I try to go there I cant register because its too late
why not give me a reminder 5mins before the start time, not after when it wont let me reg....

Eeryone gets that same reminder mate, sorry that's Pokerstars and their shit email reminder system, just remember to register before 8pm :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Woody i have just checked the club lobby ie those actually registered and you are not on that list , i can only suggest you re-register .

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Woody i have just checked the club lobby ie those actually registered and you are not on that list , i can only suggest you re-register .

He must be registered if he gets the reminder e-mail Einstein.
Best you go find your beenie, the grey matter is leaking out.:)

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I have just gone over to an iPad mini as my PC Is messed up , downloaded the pokerstars app and then realised you can't play home games on there !!!

So wouldn't be playing for the foreseeable ..........ddede.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The reminder is for the 8pm game in a week's time. I get the same which reminds me I've just missed the start of a game I could be playing in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here