Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Word on the street is..........

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
......that Palace are aiming to stay in the Premier League for the next 3 seasons........autumn, winter and spring !!!!! :lolol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Boom boom !! :bowdown:

Take the mick but they are in The Prem, we aren't , they will have £125mill, we, sod all.

Oh woe is me! I'd rather be Albion in the Conference than Palace in the Prem still if you fancy giving them your support I bet they have plenty of spare season tickets ,give them a bell.:ffsparr:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Holloway back on MOTD every Sat night/Sunday morning, depressing enough without him bumping his gums about Palace instead of Blackpool. I hate football.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Oh woe is me! I'd rather be Albion in the Conference than Palace in the Prem still if you fancy giving them your support I bet they have plenty of spare season tickets ,give them a bell.:ffsparr:

Wait, if you had a choice of Palace being in the prem, or us being in the conference, you'd choose us in the conference? what a ridiculous statement to make

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Its finally sinking in eh phallus .

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Take the mick but they are in The Prem, we aren't , they will have £125mill, we, sod all.

I consider it light hearted banter, fair play to them for getting there - and in all fairness I heard this joke from a mate who is a Palace fan !

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
......that Palace are aiming to stay in the Premier League for the next 3 seasons........autumn, winter and spring !!!!! :lolol:

Many a true word spoken in jest

I see the "well at least they're in the premier league" merchants have started bleating. So what? Get over it, it doesn't matter, they're palace and that alone is good enough reason to take the piss.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here