Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to honour a deceased rabbit?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ginger Dylan, 2009-2013
uploadfromtaptalk1370116914235.jpg

My mum is devastated by her death, and I want to do something to help her remember her, and have something to remind her of her. We'll quite down, Dylan was the character, the one who would play and would sit on your lap (briefly), as well as digging cave after cave.

Any ideas? Pictures and art work are in hand, but I'm thinking something a bit special.

Thanks all.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You just know somebody will mention pastry at some point.

RIP bunny.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Lap of appreciation at the greyhound stadium?

Funny and made me kin near wet myself !
On the other hand you are an evil heartless pig !!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How old was the rabbit? Was she an olden?

No, she was very young. We don't know what happened, one day she was bouncing around like a gooden and the next morning she was lying dead in the hutch with the other two fussing all over her.
:down:

No sign of attack, the hutch is fine and the other two are fine. Dylan once fought off a Fox in the garden, the fool had no game. She was a beast, bigger than my cat and very strong. She was a Frenchie, I am reliably informed they breed them bigger over there.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
No, she was very young. We don't know what happened, one day she was bouncing around like a gooden and the next morning she was lying dead in the hutch with the other two fussing all over her.
:down:

Sounds like the Albion two weeks ago now. Bury her in the home dressing-room?

Sorry, lack of taste on my return. I was persuaded by "someone" not to sign off for good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here