Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could nsc be the next brighton manager?

What about nsc taking on first team managers job at the amex,we would have a rich and diverse knowledge of football and the passion that's required,we could vote on signings and team selection and we would never walk out on our beloved club,we could draw lots for which of us was going on the bench for each game.Its a win win situation for us and the club as i would expect we could do it for a nominal donation to remf.

Can we do it?

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
I think that the past two weeks has proved that, actually, the people on here know the sum total of f-all. So it's a no from me.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Before every game a complete binfest on deciding which team to put out, the team talk at half time would also be quite interesting.. :)

before every game a complete binfest on deciding which team to put out, the team talk at half time would also be quite interesting.. :)

First democratic football club! A community club for the community stadium:blush: ITS THE WAY FORWARD!

I VOTE FOR ACE,HILLIAN AND KAZ TO BE THE MANAGEMENT TEAM FOR THE FIRST GAME AND RR WOULD BE REPLACED BY THE PINK FAIRY:clap2:

First democratic football club! A community club for the community stadium:blush: ITS THE WAY FORWARD!

I VOTE FOR ACE,HILLIAN AND KAZ TO BE THE MANAGEMENT TEAM FOR THE FIRST GAME AND RR WOULD BE REPLACED BY THE PINK FAIRY:clap2:

I know the square root of sod all about tactics and formations Rev, that's why I feel comfortable here as I'm among like minded folks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Going to be a very long day with threads like this.................

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think we were in the frame, but recent pperformance may have reduced our chances.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What about nsc taking on first team managers job at the amex,we would have a rich and diverse knowledge of football and the passion that's required,we could vote on signings and team selection and we would never walk out on our beloved club,we could draw lots for which of us was going on the bench for each game.Its a win win situation for us and the club as i would expect we could do it for a nominal donation to remf.

Can we do it?

No!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here