Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Party give unisex toilets to Brighton

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Apparently transvestites do not know whether to turn left(male ) or right (female) when going to a public lavortary so the Green Party have come up with a solution for the first unisex toilet in Rottingdean :ohmy:
As a tax payer is this money well spent or shall we spend more money on more Bike lanes & bus lanes :mad:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There have been unisex toilets for years, this is just Green bashing.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There have been unisex toilets for years, this is just Green bashing.

Indeed. And the OP is completely wrong at being aimed at transvestites who, in the main, don't seem to be bothered by it (as someone who's found himself standing at a urinal next to a burly bloke in a dress), it's aimed at transgenders as a report found they were ill-catered for in Brighton http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/10213823.The_transgender_gap_in_Brighton_and_Hove/

It's an old story too - first reported in February.

In other words, fake outrage over something perfectly well-established to go with these imaginary bike lanes that the Greens have implemented. It's all get rather boring.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Apparently transvestites do not know whether to turn left(male ) or right (female) when going to a public lavortary so the Green Party have come up with a solution for the first unisex toilet in Rottingdean :ohmy:
As a tax payer is this money well spent or shall we spend more money on more Bike lanes & bus lanes :mad:

I'm assuming you have a male and a female toilet in your house then ? Complete non-story.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I prepared an estimate for the refurbishment of these toilets at Rottingdean. What they are doing is providing individual cubicles accessed straight from the promenade. So it doesn't matter what sex, or whatever, uses them. The original steel doors they were proposing were going to cost a fortune so they altered the specification.
That was the scheme I quoted for anyway.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I remember there were unisex toilets in Ally McBeal - and they seemed like great fun, so I'm all for it. Admittedly, I don't live in the constituency. However, my MP believes in corporal punishment in schools, and is against gay rights, euthanasia and transsexuals, so be careful what you wish for, unless, of course, you love the sound of my MP...

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
The Green Party are blamed for so much stuff that isn't their fault, whilst the other parties often stay tight lipped.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Shame the Green Party won't pay Brighton's refuse collectors properly, meaning they have to go on strike. More to the point, I'm with the Ally McBeal theory regarding the toilets.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Shame the Green Party won't pay Brighton's refuse collectors properly, meaning they have to go on strike. More to the point, I'm with the Ally McBeal theory regarding the toilets.

What is the issue there? I haven't seen anything written about why they went on strike, the exact details, that is.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When I had a pub in Kings Cross (1969) we had 2 transvestites use the pub and I asked the police which toilet they should use and they couldnt give a definitive answer but suggested the ladies because there were cubicles so less conspicuous.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Well I blame BARBER... huff huff huff

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I just don't want to share with girls....

-1-781130.jpg
....who'd have a hen night at their hotel again after this????

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here