Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanted Coldean parking.

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
As above really.

With work, other commitments and 1 1/2 hour`s travel to home games the only way to hang on to my ST is to be able to find parking in the Coldean area so that i can still make kick off times.

I`m willing to pay a fiver a game has a lump sum of £115 at the start of the season for this.

Please pm me if anyone knows of anything.

Cheers Bob.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This thread just about sums up how f***ed up this zone is. NIMBY residents who have made a huge and unnecessary fuss about parking can (and will, don't worry about that) suddenly find they feel less strongly about matchday parking now they can make money from the situation. Disgusting. Not something anyone involved - residents, council, and club - can or should feel proud of, fans driven to paying more for no good reason.

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
I live in Coldean & personally couldn't give a toss who parks where. But if people had parked a bit more sensibly in the past, ie not blocking people's drives, on verges & making it difficult for buses to get through then none of this would've happened.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
With the residents being able to buy additional 1 day permits for matchdays and other events at The Amex the market value could end up at £10 a space.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Get in touch we SIMMO SAYS - his dad ( my grandad ) has an unused driveway just up from the hikers rest pub 10 min walk to stadium - 5er per game seems reasonable:rave:

Templeton Peck

Faceman
Jul 15, 2009
Brighton
Don't the residents have to buy the visitors passes as well? My grandparents were telling me they can register their car but have to buy the visitor permits... They could be mistaken through

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Don't the residents have to buy the visitors passes as well? My grandparents were telling me they can register their car but have to buy the visitor permits... They could be mistaken through

I live in Higher Bevendean and get a free permit for my car and another for my van + a free visitor permit---------all a complete waste of time IMO!

Haven't got my van permit yet despite applying at the same time FFS!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean

For each car registered we get a parking permit and a transferable visitors permit for free.

In addition we can buy 25 'scratch-off' single use permits at £2.50 a pop.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Yes, but only to park on the road. There's no cost involved in parking off-road.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
For each car registered we get a parking permit and a transferable visitors permit for free.

In addition we can buy 25 'scratch-off' single use permits at £2.50 a pop.

Is there a time limit for using the scratch-off vouchers?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Is there a time limit for using the scratch-off vouchers?

I can't find the leaflet right now but I'm pretty sure they're valid for 12 months.

I'm getting a load of them as my mate likes to park in Coldean but if he doesn't go to a particular game, I'll have a spare - but it will be on ad hoc basis.

I know of other people in Coldean who are looking to sell off visitor permits so I'm sure there'll be little difference in the number of cars parked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here