Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday comapnies

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
I wasn't sure I could afford a family holiday this year, anyway mangaed to save some money and started looking on line. First off I looked at the holiday we had last year Turkey, for the same time this year (1st week of school holidays) bugger! Its more than 30 per cent more! So I shop around went on line and tried booking what sounded like a great deal to corfu. Picked flights, hotel, transfers and board basis and felt good and excited ( just like when Ashley B is on the pitch).
Had a phone call from holiday company this afternoon informing me that the holiday was No longer available at the price I had agreed to pay for! But I could still have it, if I could pay an extra 400 pounds!!!! I am tight on budget and this was not possible.
I have tried several on line companies today and the final price always goes up by at least 25 per cent! So an on line price is not a price it is a start off price! If you wish to take clothes with you and get to your hotel you have to pay more? Is this right? I just would like a holiday why can't you just book a holiday?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Try the text on the telly. It's not Ceefax anymore, but plenty of cheap holidays. When you find one you have to phone, so you get notified if their advertising is fishing, straight away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here