Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Tour

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
So I'm going on the tour this sunday with Jr Birkin and a mate. I'd love to be able to come back on here with a major scoop, Di Matteo being shown around while Gus, Tanno and Charles are sat in the centre circle getting a Phil Brown ticking off by Tony, but it's a Sunday in pre season and will probably be like a ghost town. So who else has done the tour? enjoy it? any hints or tips on what to do, see or look out for that might not be obvious or part if the tour? or is it pretty regimented and you just stick with what the guide does?
I don't know who's looking forward to it more, my 6 year old or me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ignore them when they say don't touch the pitch. Check to see if the museum is nearly ready (next door to Dick's). Don't walk in any excrement.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Take a joke shop plastic turd along and leave it somewhere.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Went on Thursday of this week. Excellent! Got to see away dressing room, was surprised to see blokes in white overalls with Q-tips and little vials of clear liquid.* Have no clue what they were doing, but hey.

If you want to go somewhere specific, just ask. I wanted to see two things that weren't on the standard tour and both were accommodated.

*Disclaimer: this bit might not be entirely accurate.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bet Poogate comes up everytime when the tour gets to the away dresing room.

Probbably part of the tour guides patter now.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Actually, on our tour, it didn't. There was a change in behaviour from the guide when we went in, from being very open to much more factual and circumspect, merely comparing the facilities in the away changing room to those in the home one (which, btw, are significant!). I couldn't tell whether the guide had been briefed not to talk about poogate/suspensions or whether they simply didn't want to out of loyalty to the club. Either way, it doesn't matter - the tour was brilliant and conducted by an individual with a long and passionate interest in BHA.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We did a fans meeting think with the management courtesy of bozza a few years ago and richard hebberd gave us a tour...that was good and free

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Will there be a photo opportunity to be pictured sat on the khazi in the now infamous cubicle ???

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Take some wet wipes:eek:

When I went with @Wrong Direction a few weeks before the start of last season we found congealed sauces (await @Ernest to butt in:ohmy:) left on the shelves on several of the concourses:sick:

While on a mini rant:angry: who is responsible for the cleaning of the walkway up and over the station.
The crap on the steps I saw on the first day of this season was still there on the last day.
Should I bring a broom/dustpan/brush/black sack and do it myself?

The Tour was very good---took us nearly three hours!:clap2:

Take some wet wipes:eek:

When I went with @Wrong Direction a few weeks before the start of last season we found congealed sauces (await @Ernest to butt in:ohmy:) left on the shelves on several of the concourses:sick:

While on a mini rant:angry: who is responsible for the cleaning of the walkway up and over the station.
The crap on the steps I saw on the first day of this season was still there on the last day.
Should I bring a broom/dustpan/brush/black sack and do it myself?

The Tour was very good---took us nearly three hours!:clap2:

No such probs up in the balmer shelf:smile:

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 180

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports