Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
WTF !!!!! :nono::ffsparr:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I happened to see Jesus on Ferring beach (fishing for the 5000 perhaps) . What I said was that since the lugworm supply was reduced over the years don't raise you're expectations. Anyway, he thought the Tudor Clse in South Ferring served a nice pint of London Pride but he wanted to check out the Bull in Goring where he heard (from me) that the Harveys Best Bitter sales were exceeding all expectations.
And so it came to pass. The following day we met in the Bull. Strangely his appearance had changed (he had shaved). He was accompanied by a spaniel and exclaimed disbelief that the steak on the menu was no lonfer available. Quickly changing the subject, we talked about BHA's possible new manager. With his worldly experience he thought that Harry Redknapp was just a ruse and that an unfavoured, yet technichly gifted and tactically astute manager might replace Gus. At that point I passed out and will never know his choice. What I can recall from our chat was a reference to Charlton Athletic, no more. It was a long evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here