Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramon Vega

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
After the general dissapointment at my last poll outlining the British unemployed runners and riders for the soon to be vacant Albion managers job I've helped Mr Bloom with a search of potential flair foreign managers who could take up the reign.

I've whittled it down to players who have played some football in the Premier League in the past so they have some knowledge of our game as in my opinion no previous experience is too much of a risk.

Who would be your pick out of this lot??

Pegguy Arphexad

Excellent shot-stopper in his day, now an actor in Guadeloupe playing folk hero Inspektor Gummy and considered one of Guadeloupes finest actors. Shows he can turn his hand at anything.

Collins John

They may have named him backwards but John was a lethal striker in his day, a former Dutch international, he has played in leagues as diverse as Azerbaijan and Iran so should have some excellent contacts to unearth some real foreign jewels.

Gunnar Halle

Disciplined full back and former Leeds and Oldham cult hero, would be sure to bring some real Scandanavian discipline to the club. Doesn't suffer fools gladly.

Emerson

Tough tackling former Brazilian international, sure to bring some real flair to Brighton, plus the club would do a roaring trade in Emerson wigs int he club shop helping us meet our FFP commitments.

Herita Illunga

Former West Ham star, looking for a role in management and Albion could be the perfect fit. He also comes from the Congo so would bring the possibility of Um Bongo on tap in the concourses, which would be a real crowd pleaser.

Bruno N'Gotty

I can see it now, 30,000 at the Withdean chanting Bruno! Bruno! as he leads the Albion towards the promised land of the EPL. A steely character with plenty of resolve, would be sure to demand 110% from the players.

Gianluca Festa

Everyones favourite uncle, which would only help our profile as a family club. Currently doing a teriffic job in Italy at League G Group 6 side AZ Lumezzane.

Regi Blinker

Supremely talented Dutchman, with a name like Reg would bring an old school feel back to the club, also got good hair which would make him a big favourite with the female and gay contingent of Albion fans.

Dmitri Kharine

Chelsea legend, speaks for himself, plus singlehandedly made jogging bottoms cool. Already working in the English game as goalkeeping coach at Luton Town.

Ramon Vega

Bound to bring some Swiss efficiency to proceedings but with an affable personality would be a big hit with fans and the press alike.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No
no
no
no
no
no
no
no