Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST prices at Blackburn

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Adult prices range from £225 to £399, but if they get promoted this season then you only have to pay 25% of that to renew next season.

It's probably unlikely that they will go up, but if they can keep Rhodes and sort it out so their defence is harder to beat then who knows.

Superb value, even if it is to watch Blackburn. Venkys must be desperate to get into the fans' good books

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
So if they get promoted they'll be selling Premier League season tickets for £100 max?

Very gimmicky anyway, they won't go up. I reckon Bowyer (or whatever his name is) will be gone by Mid-October. Great PR stunt though I guess, encourages people to get their season tickets this season I guess.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Its always cheaper up north

and even Premiership clubs are cheap as well .... Stoke City Adult Season Tickets start from just £399 and that works out at exactly £21 per game over the course of the 19 matches.

The value of Mid-Price Season Tickets are also exceptional for young supporters with the Under-17 price from £209 while Under-11s can watch top-flight football for the unbelievable price of just £67 for the 2013-14 season.
Read more at http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/article/mid-price-season-tickets-846026.aspx#ZKdsSF7Dvvir12Jc.99

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
So if they get promoted they'll be selling Premier League season tickets for £100 max?

Very gimmicky anyway, they won't go up. I reckon Bowyer (or whatever his name is) will be gone by Mid-October. Great PR stunt though I guess, encourages people to get their season tickets this season I guess.

I seem to remember a Championship club (can't remenber which) a few years ago, saying if you bought a season ticket one year, it would be free the next year if they went up. I dont think they did get promoted though

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
How much is the cheapest adult ticket at BHA?

Mine at Palace in the holmesdale with a good view is £390, and although the rest of the ground is poor the holmesdale is OK with bars and food outlets the red and blue bar at the top is great with real ale.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Is it value for money at the Amex? Thoughts

Very good value for money, esp the direct debit side of it, which is why we've got 23,000 season ticket holders. Still think match by match tickets are too expensive for those not able to do ST.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Lets buy Jordan Rhodes !!!
Should have last season or one before

How much is the cheapest adult ticket at BHA?

Mine at Palace in the holmesdale with a good view is £390, and although the rest of the ground is poor the holmesdale is OK with bars and food outlets the red and blue bar at the top is great with real ale.

£425 for 2012/13 - South or North Stands. For that you also get free travel from within a zone bounded by Shoreham/Henfield/Haywards Heath/Lewes/Seaford, free use of the three P&Rs and a no cost 12 month direct debit option for payment. I think the price has risen by about £40 for 2013/14, partly to reflect the increased cost of the travel element due to a proposed travel zone extension to Eastbourne and to cover to cost of fines (to the club) for fans on-street parking and the consequent implementation/running of controlled parking zones in Coldean and Moulsecoomb that kick-in from August.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
£425 for 2012/13 - South or North Stands. For that you also get free travel from within a zone bounded by Shoreham/Henfield/Haywards Heath/Lewes/Seaford, free use of the three P&Rs and a no cost 12 month direct debit option for payment. I think the price has risen by about £40 for 2013/14, partly to reflect the increased cost of the travel element due to a proposed travel zone extension to Eastbourne and to cover to cost of fines (to the club) for fans on-street parking and the consequent implementation/running of controlled parking zones in Coldean and Moulsecoomb that kick-in from August.

Thats quite reasonable, the travel part is a really good idea.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I seem to remember a Championship club (can't remenber which) a few years ago, saying if you bought a season ticket one year, it would be free the next year if they went up. I dont think they did get promoted though

It was Charlton.

They did this after relegation from the Premier League in the hope they would go straight back up...They didn't!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Oh....didn't know they were going to extend the travel zone to Eastbourne , that's made my day !

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Oh....didn't know they were going to extend the travel zone to Eastbourne , that's made my day !

It was talked about last season, from Polegate but I wouldn't get your hopes up. I think the increase is to cover the short fall from previous season, although I'd be delighted if they did implement it.

Last edited:

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Polegate is good for me , just seems a bit fairer than Lewes, as it is at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here