Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any actual news on the club?

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Since the official e-mail has there been any solid news on the manager situation and/or players in/out.?And i don't mean "someone in the know has told me" bullshit, I mean stuff from reputable sources.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The only reputable source is the club itself.

Oh, and Ernest

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
No. Rather impressively not a single word has got out of the club. Whilst this is frustrating, it is also admirable that the club are able to deal with a difficult situation without it turning to an embarrassing media circus.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No. Rather impressively not a single word has got out of the club. Whilst this is frustrating, it is also admirable that the club are able to deal with a difficult situation without it turning to an embarrassing media circus.

Agreed. Not even a tiny leak in the good ship Albion. Very professional & impressive. Hopefully we'll get some news today. We may start to miss out on some top manager talent soon in the same way that Gus has missed out on all the available Premiership manager jobs.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think that it is a case of Gus missing out more as not being considered, for whatever reason as all chairmen knew the situation and had they wanted to could have contacted the club for clarification and permission to speak with him, which would probably have been granted, I would think.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Since the official e-mail has there been any solid news on the manager situation and/or players in/out.?And i don't mean "someone in the know has told me" bullshit, I mean stuff from reputable sources.

I think the chances are that most players and coaches and managers within the football world will be on holiday at the moment after a long old season so reading between the lines we should start getting some news in the next week or two

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here