Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE manager NEWS*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've JUST got back FROM an 8am ASSINGMENT at the CLIFTONVILLE queer with EXCITEMENT. Not only DID I DEMOLISH a LARGE Traditional FULL English in RECORD time (INCLUDING Big Hildas SAUSAGE as she is on a DIET) but my SAUCE tipped up with some MASSIVE news.

My SAUCE said that if GUS does DEPART then one of the NAMES in the FRAME is Steve EVANS at Crawley and you DON'T get more MASSIVE than Steve. I just CHECKED his RECORD out and he HAS 2 promotions at Crawley as WELL as keeping them in LEAGUE 1 on a LIMITED budget in the SEASON that has just FINNISH and that is GOING to be in his FAVOUR.

I am so CONFIDENT on this I have PLACED a £25 bet at BET Victor at 100/1 that Steve EVANS will be our NEXT manager and I advise you to LUMP on LARGE.

STEVE EVANS Blue and WHITE Army :albion2::albion2::albion2:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Apparently, the only hold-up to a manager change is BHA are waiting for the new slip road on the A23 leading to the presently closed Little Chef to be finished, so a little PB-GP breakfast meeting can be arranged :ohmy:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I have missed you Ernest z:bowdown:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Good to see Ernest getting over another of his Wrestling heros passing away this week! Stay strong mate and have another large sausage.

Dec 29, 2011
:lol: I love how on every Ernes thread, all the responses are polarised towards positive/negative. The view seems to change every time as well. Sums up NSC nicely.

:lol: I love how on every Ernes thread, all the responses are polarised towards positive/negative. The view seems to change every time as well. Sums up NSC nicely.

I'm with the "Ernest = NSC Legend" camp (ooer missus).

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Thought Big Fat Ron was on his way,for a minute.Good stuff EnRetS,keep the exclusives coming.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
and NOT the CRAWLEY manager

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here