Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What about a retro section on nsc?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Is Bozza a cyber-cartoon-entity, a bit like Max Headroom in the eighties, who is just ethereal, rather than a human being, with a life, aspirations, joy, family, etc., and who might *just* have enough on his plate already ???

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
A fair few members live in the past already, we don't need a section dedicated to it.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
EACH MONTH BOZZA COULD PIC A PAGE FROM YESTERYEAR ON NSC AND LEAVE IT UP TO VIEW,WOULD PUT ALOT OF THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE AND MIGHT EDUCATE THE JOHNNY COME PLASTICS ABOUT OUR RECENT HISTORY,WOULD MAKE INTERESTING READING:blush:

Are you familiar with the search function?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The past is the blueprint for the future and as Stalin said “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”:blush:

Unfortunately, the first three words of the quote render your argument invalid. Good attempt though, i see where you're coming from.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Is Bozza a cyber-cartoon-entity, a bit like Max Headroom in the eighties, who is just ethereal, rather than a human being, with a life, aspirations, joy, family, etc., and who might *just* have enough on his plate already ???
Ah, Matt Frewer. Not seen him for years. Rumour has it, that he gave up fame and fortune to run a football forum :D

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I, for one am very interested in the history of our club

I've got loads of programmes from the 60's (before my time) and they really are an excellent read

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The past is the blueprint for the future and as Stalin said “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”:blush:

I prefer:

"Today is gone. Today was fun.
Tomorrow is another one.
Everyday, from here to there,
Funny things are everywhere."

Dr. Seuss

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
How about a "Plebs only" section, this could be for members who want to type in capitals only and in general be a nuisance to NSC?

What about an incompetant mods section where they/you can post threatening to ban each other for the most trivial reasons?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here