Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

12 months from now.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
We will all be looking forward to the Premiership fixtures coming out, and like Bobby Ewing in that shower, this will all seem like a bad dream.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As long as we're not back in League One, which is also a possibility :down:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I doubt this. If the club doesn't sort itself out soon, with contracts and new players, I think that we'll be lucky to reach mid table.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
We will all be looking forward to the Premiership fixtures coming out, and like Bobby Ewing in that shower, this will all seem like a bad dream.

would be nice but as someone says not going to happen unless this mess is sorted out quickly.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I doubt this. If the club doesn't sort itself out soon, with contracts and new players, I think that we'll be lucky to reach mid table.

Mid-table in the championship? Wouldn't worry me too much to be honest, especially if we carry on playing good football.

And how do you know the club isn't "sorting itself out" at the moment. Just because we're not getting any information (which is fair enough as we are not entitled to hear anything, unless, I would guess, we have shares, or a say on how the club is run) doesn't mean that everyone is sat around twiddling their thumbs...

The amount of overreaction to a situation that most people know nothing, or at very best little, about is astonishing.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

I'm with you on this one. Crikey, two weeks has been a long time in football - a year will seem like a lifetime. And we'll be on the up and up.

*whistles* always look on the bright side of life [all together now ...]

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

I feel the same. I am really excited about next season, and I am convinced this little chrisis will turn out to be a blessing. Poyet clearly did not have his heart in our club, so let's get someone with the desire to move the Club forward, and not just their own career.

Onwards and upwards!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I feel the same. I am really excited about next season, and I am convinced this little chrisis will turn out to be a blessing. Poyet clearly did not have his heart in our club, so let's get someone with the desire to move the Club forward, and not just their own career.

Onwards and upwards!

This, I think it will be our best season next year UTA

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
we are in a position where next season could go either way. I am not convinced we are going to be as strong next year as we were last season and with how tight the league was, we could very easily be in a fight for relegation. Our situation needs sorting very soon for the good of the club and the future. We should be looking at players now to bring in.....but Bloom knows that am I am sure he is dealing with it for the good of the club.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Morning everyone, this is my first foray into the world of NSC having watched from afar!

Recent events have left me glued to this site for information (rumours)!!

I wanted to ask the posters on here that say we could be relegated or finish mid table, why???

TB has invested and continues to invest in the club, the Amex is an award winning football stadium, attendances (even without the corporate newbies would be over 25k so what the doom and gloom??

Is it because you think Poyet is a Merlin Wizard and that everything we have achieved is purely down to his magic? Do you honestly believe that, if he leaves, we are suddenly going to be without ANY players as they will all just leave?

None of the Chelsea players left when Mourinho left, Man Utd are not about to lose their players because Fergie left (except maybe Rooney), Tottenham have grown into a much better club since Harry left (despite everyone saying how great he was when he was there), Swansea have continues to thrive after Martinez, Rodgers etc. so, much as I like Poyet I do not think the club will suddenly become a big flop if he leaves.

We have to trust our chairman, be confident about what we can offer ANY top player, be they Spanish, Italian, Polish or whatever as we can offer unbelievable supporters, stadium and facilities that would not look out of place in the Prem.

So come on guys, let us believe in our club, who we are, where we are going and feel proud of how far we have come...that will not change after this episode!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Morning everyone, this is my first foray into the world of NSC having watched from afar!

I wanted to ask the posters on here that say we could be relegated or finish mid table, why???

TB has invested and continues to invest in the club, the Amex is an award winning football stadium, attendances (even without the corporate newbies would be over 25k so what the doom and gloom??

Is it because you think Poyet is a Merlin Wizard and that everything we have achieved is purely down to his magic? Do you honestly believe that, if he leaves, we are suddenly going to be without ANY players as they will all just leave?

None of the Chelsea players left when Mourinho left, Man Utd are not about to lose their players because Fergie left (except maybe Rooney), Tottenham have grown into a much better club since Harry left (despite everyone saying how great he was when he was there), Swansea have continues to thrive after Martinez, Rodgers etc. so, much as I like Poyet I do not think the club will suddenly become a big flop if he leaves.

We have to trust our chairman, be confident about what we can offer ANY top player, be they Spanish, Italian, Polish or whatever as we can offer unbelievable supporters, stadium and facilities that would not look out of place in the Prem.

So come on guys, let us believe in our club, who we are, where we are going and feel proud of how far we have come...that will not change after this episode!

As far as first posts on NSC go, that must be up there with be best of them

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Thanks for posting, Mr Chairman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here