Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
What's your favourite film quote?

Lord of the Rings "You shall not cross."

E.T "E.T phoning home."

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I have many, but was talking about this one only today.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by me ......an 'orrible caaant.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ditto:

He choked on vomit, but strangely it wasn't his own vomit (Spinal Tap)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Where's da white women at?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"ET phone home" (not phoning)

"you shall not pass" (not cross)

I have so many favourites, but in my current mood I'll go with pretty much the entire exchange in the first 40 seconds of this:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
[voiceover and closing narration] Sorry boys, all the stitches in the world can't sew me together again. Lay down... lay down. Gonna stretch me out in Fernandez funeral home on Hun and Ninth street. Always knew I'd make a stop there, but a lot later than a whole gang of people thought... Last of the Moh-Ricans... well maybe not the last. Gail's gonna be a good mom... New improved Carlito Brigante... Hope she uses the money to get out. No room in this city for big hearts like hers... Sorry baby, I tried the best I could, honest... Can't come with me on this trip, Loaf. Getting the shakes now, last call for drinks, bars closing down... Sun's out, where are we going for breakfast? Don't wanna go far. Rough night, tired baby... Tired...

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
We're so glad to see so many of you lovely people here tonight. And we would especially like to welcome all the representatives of Illinois's law enforcement community that have chosen to join us here in the Palace Hotel Ballroom at this time. We certainly hope you all enjoy the show. And remember, people, that no matter who you are and what you do to live, thrive and survive, there're still some things that makes us all the same. You. Me. Them. Everybody. Everybody.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Was going to go for this one but I am not sure the NSC swearword detector could cope.

Who the **** are you? I should remember you? What, you think you like me? You ain't like me mother****er, you a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who've you been with? Chain snatching, jive-ass, maricon mother****ers. Why don't you get out of here and go snatch a purse.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
“I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here