Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficially, Official!

Harry Redknap has been approached for our job, the decision is in his hands now! My source of this info is no more than a corporate member of QPR. I am working at this gents house, and as soon as he saw the stickers on my van he was distraught at us thieving his manager. He is convinced it is a done deal!..apologies if this has been mentioned already.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Can't see it happening

Also, I really hope it doesn't happen.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
He's still under contract so highly unlikely we'd make an approach

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Harry Redknap has been approached for our job, the decision is in his hands now! My source of this info is no more than a corporate member of QPR. I am working at this gents house, and as soon as he saw the stickers on my van he was distraught at us thieving his manager. He is convinced it is a done deal!..apologies if this has been mentioned already.

Don't believe it for a second. Regardless of the pros or cons of him, it just doesn't seem like a "fit" for us. I would be very surprised in TB went in this direction.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The same man who came in at Tottenham after Poyet left (while Paul Barber was executive director)? Wouldn't that be a coincidence...

Of course, if he knows anything about the A27, he won't be even mildly interested.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I heard he was shown around the ground a week or so ago. Whether that was just a friendly visit or something more than that, we will no doubt soon discover.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hope not, but have we really tapped up a manager without doing anything with our current manager ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I hope not, but have we really tapped up a manager without doing anything with our current manager ?

We could still appoint a Head Coach or Director of Football whilst the Manager's position is being resolved.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I'd be fairly happy with this, although perhaps a little bit apprehensive.
He certainly knows how to get teams promoted and can attract fairly decent players, the football he likes to play his ok and he knows how to mix it up when needed.
My main concern is the financial aspect, if Poyet says he needed more money what on earth will Harry think !

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Harry redknapps blue and white army :clap2:
Harry redknapps blue and white army :albion2:
Harry redknapps blue and white army :bhasign:
Harry redknapps blue and white army :drink:
Harry redknapps blue and white army :goal:
Harry redknapps blue and white army :banana:
Harry redknapps blue and white army :bowdown:
Harry redknapps blue and white army:wave:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: