Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
When making first cup 'o' char in the morning (6.15 ish) I generally reach for my tablet and check out Facebook whilst waiting for the kettle to boil. Every time I have done this in the last couple of weeks it seems my 'page' has gone back four or five days, ie the most recent posts are days out of date. An hour or so later this problem has resolved itself and everything is up to date???? Anyone else had this, anyone know how to resolve this?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Mine often does this and not only in the morning. I sort it by tapping 'most recent' in my news feed settings. Takes less than 2 seconds.

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
When making first cup 'o' char in the morning (6.15 ish) I generally reach for my tablet and check out Facebook whilst waiting for the kettle to boil. Every time I have done this in the last couple of weeks it seems my 'page' has gone back four or five days, ie the most recent posts are days out of date. An hour or so later this problem has resolved itself and everything is up to date???? Anyone else had this, anyone know how to resolve this?

Same thing happening to me.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Mine often does this and not only in the morning. I sort it by tapping 'most recent' in my news feed settings. Takes less than 2 seconds.

The same issue the OP has mentioned happens to me, even if 'most recent' is selected.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Doo doo do do, doo doo do do.......

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
It has gone weird in a very bad way for me, a friend died on Monday and when looking on there for more info how ect, I found a message from him sent a few weeks ago telling me of his condition and sadly I never got a notification of it and only saw it after he had gone. So never had the chance to reply :(

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I have been getting friend requests for people that I am already friends with, and have been for months / years. Had about 5 of them now - very odd.

I had one of them this morning. The third time, at least, that I have had a friend request from the same person with whom I am already FB friends.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That long, :ohmy:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I have been getting friend requests for people that I am already friends with, and have been for months / years. Had about 5 of them now - very odd.

Possible that someone has cloned an existing friends profile (or just their profile picture) in an attempt to get you to become their friend. This has happened to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here