For those that said I was making it up

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Well done

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
not for me and if bloom goes for him he will have to prove me wrong after reading this
Queens Park Rangers [edit]
On 19 November 2008, Sousa was appointed head coach of Championship team Queens Park Rangers.[5] However, on 9 April 2009, he was sacked, as the club claimed he had divulged sensitive information without permission from the club hierarchy, namely Dexter Blackstock's loan move to Nottingham Forest having been agreed without his knowledge.[6]
Swansea City [edit]
Following Roberto Martínez's move to Wigan Athletic, Sousa was offered the role as Swansea City manager on 18 June 2009.[7] He verbally accepted the deal, signing a three-year contract, and was officially appointed on the 23rd.[8]
During the league campaign, Sousa led Swansea to its highest league finish for 27 years (7th), just outside the play-offs.[9] On 4 July 2010 he departed the club by mutual consent, set to take the vacant managerial post at Leicester City.[10]
Leicester City [edit]
On 7 July 2010, Sousa became the new manager of Leicester City. Club owner Milan Mandarić stated that he was delighted to "acquire a manager of such great calibre", adding he was "the right man to take our club forward".[11]
On 1 October, after less than three months in charge, Sousa was fired by Leicester, after a poor start to the season, with the team having won only once in his first nine league games.[12]

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
along with about 9 other managers that have been linked to a post,that isnt even been advertised yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here