Votes: 104 42.4%
  • fence

Votes: 55 22.4%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The trouble is we have been offered no better options and as such Poyet is better than 90% of managers out there.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whatever you think of Poyet he in his time managed to get a plethora of talent to sign papers for BHAFC, Kusczcack, Bridge, Lopez, Upson, Ulloa to name a few so for that he has my repspect. Never thought I would see players of this quality playing for BHAFC less than 2 year after Withdean.

brightonbaz

Feb 22, 2009
Problem is Gus and Tony fell out big time over Reading job......they are not on speaking terms. Gus was apparently leaving regardless if we had been promoted or not.....poll is therefore probably irrelevant

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The trouble is we have been offered no better options and as such Poyet is better than 90% of managers out there.

Agreed but we can't have the Poyet of a few weeks ago.

Surely there can be no chance of a resolution where all parties carry on as though nothing as happened.

Bearing that in mind it has to be Poyet Out.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am starting to think I would like Gus and Tony to make up and make a pact to rip up the league next season now. Seems unlikely though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Should have made the poll public ! In for me.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
When you look at the shambolic alternatives on paddypower's list to be honest I would prefer Poyet. It needs him to say " I made a mistake " and for that , it will never happen.

D

Deleted member 2719

Gus had his chance to manage us to the promised land and he blew it and his head more than once.

Bring on the next.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There should be a poll on whether we need any more Gus in/out polls.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like to think a Man can admit a mistake and all move on. I think I would prefer Poyet for the sheer fact he brought me players I would thought I would never see , so if Poyet came back I would welcome him with open arms as it is unfinished business and he would be pumped up more than Arnie next season. The chance of this happening ? 200-1.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can't Tony and Gus just have a day out, a few beers, a nice meal and make up. The longer this goes on the more I feel Gus, if he was not such a stubborn bloke is about as good as it gets. Certainly from seeing the alternatives on the betting lists. Probably a hopeless dream but I would behind Gus 100% if he came back with a point to prove.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Voted out not because I am totally anti gus, but after the trust between employer and employee goes you can only ever really paper over the cracks

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
If TB is happy, I am happy.

I'll agree with that although I've being a big critic of Poyet since West Ham away last season. Started to realise he's tactically naive, all been said before I know but some of the the games,Bristol city bottom of the table not one shot on target, wolves 10 men, plus the others . This years squad was good enough for automatic and a great chance wasted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here