Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homosexual abuse

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Being a straight Brighton fan as the majority are, do you get offended by my many away opposition fans constantly calling you gay in not very polite language and does it put you off going to games. Evidence would say no judging by attendances over the last 2 years. Are gay people put of supporting Albion by this issue ?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Being a straight Brighton fan as the majority are, do you get offended by my many away opposition fans constantly calling you gay in not very polite language and does it put you off going to games. Evidence would say no judging by attendances over the last 2 years. Are gay people put of supporting Albion by this issue ?

Yeah right, are you testing the water?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Good thread, surprised this hasn't been discussed before.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
awwwww bollocks, opened this thread cos I thought it was a job advert :down:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How original.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I don't think you are testing the water, I think you are trolling / shit stirring and basically trying to get others to bite.

But of course that is just my opinion!

Ulloa's Soul Patch

The Cyclone!
Mar 5, 2013
Just above the chin.
I'm straight, and I don't feel insulted by being called gay considering there isn't anything wrong with being gay.
The Football League has a kick-it-out campaign and Is ignorant to the fact that we're being called it every game.
I think its quite funny, signing 1-0 to the Nancy boys

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Sorry am new here.I Remember A millwall fan chanting you take it up the .... to me on the train station while i was with my girl friend, quite shocking

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Homosexual abuse? Oh, go on then. Buy me a drink first, I'm not cheap. And I insist on tops and fingers - sorry but this is a dealbreaker. Are you the abuser or abusee?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
One of my best mates is Gay and he will tell you himself he loves being "abused" !!!!:smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here