Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

In the know - a special thread !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Here you go then - all those who claim to have cold hard facts due to being "in the know" post them on here. No vagueness though - specific facts. Maybe NSC could award a prize for those proven to be right and a ban for those proven to be talking out their backsides ?

Facts obviously have to be about the club, it's current situation and signings !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Westdene Seagull can't handle the truth about Gus.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
People who are really in the know, will never reveal their sauces or how they came about the knowledge they claim to have. If they did, I suspect they would not be in the know much longer......I've no doubt there are many people who hear things. The club employs scores of people and although they may be told to keep things in house, they all have friends/family/partners, who have other friends etc etc etc......And like in all football clubs, what is true today may not be the case tomorrow.....All you people who get your knickers in a twist, when people claim to know something, are perhaps just a little bit jealous???......Let's face it, everyone loves a rumour. You just have to take your pick, who has any credibility.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
Westdene Seagull can't handle the truth about Gus.

That might well be true but as NOBODY on here KNOWS the truth about Gus it can't be a fact !

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The Pope's a catholic, bears s**t in the woods.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Oh please...don't. It's bad enough we now have to endure at least two days of special source, friend of the family, once upon a time etc and we blur speculation and reality. There's already folks getting fizzy knickers over the speculation of reconciliation talks. Someone give the forum a strong sedative for a week until the blocked bowel of fact finally farts a whiff of truth on what's happening.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
All you people who get your knickers in a twist, when people claim to know something, are perhaps just a little bit jealous???......

Not in the slightest ( I broke the news of two new signings on here before it was common knowledge so it certainly isn't jealousy ) - it just gets very tedious when SO many people claim vague "facts" that anyone could claim.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A Giraffe's tongue is blue.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
People forget, the club would have been well within it's right's to have sacked Poyet over his comments on the Suarez incident....I'm sure they are many within the football world who will not have forgotten his stance. When 99% of the football world took the other view. Who know's how damaging those comments were, in future transfers and dealing with certain agents/players and clubs.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
:angry:FFS - stick to the rules man !!!! :flounce:

Thats not fair, along with everyone else on here I know nothing about what's going on at the club....... but, I'm pretty sure about Giraffes !:thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here