Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
banksy_nugget_zps6117bebc.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought that said Bakesy's wisdom. I thought this will be a short thread. :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yonks ago I was sat outside a coffee shop and someone was playing opera loudly from his parked car.
Turns out it was the bloke at the next table.

He was very proud of his 'statement' as he was feed up with the yoof screaming past with all that boom boom boom.

He failed to see the fact that what he was doing was identical, and got pretty agitated with me pointing out his hypocrisy.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I like Banksy. He's done some great stuff, some average stuff. Some rubbish stuff.

But I think he is spot on with that advertising rant.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
very clever, however a bit rich from someone who's made a career out of spraying his art on public places.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
very clever, however a bit rich from someone who's made a career out of spraying his art on public places.

It would be a bit rich if he started suing people for re-arranging or re-using his art. I have no idea whether or not he has done this, by the way.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
A new terminator film is coming out? The machines have become cash machines or washing machines. Not very dangerous but very economic on a 30 wash.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It would be a bit rich if he started suing people for re-arranging or re-using his art. I have no idea whether or not he has done this, by the way.

I am pretty sure he lets anyone use his art work for any purpose without charge. Hence why so many crap budget shops sell canvas of his famous pieces for about £5.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought that said Bakesy's wisdom. I thought this will be a short thread. :)
I thought Gordon Banks was going to tell us who our new manager should be.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
:lolol:

Of course not, a vast majority of his pieces are illegal, but few complain once they realise how much their wall is now worth. You get the odd jobsworth councils who insist on repainting over them though.

haha cheers.

I thought he'd be one of those types who complains about the ills of the world but doesn't actually show any respect himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here