Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What camp are you in ?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
What with all that's been going on over the last week or so and I'm sure all will be made clear in good time.

Simple question really would you prefer Gus to stay or a new manager next season ?

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Gus would keep the squad together but I suspect he'll be off faster than Palace fan with a firelighter at the first real opportunity. A clean break early on may be best. I'm not in a 'camp' though. What will be will be. Sooner rather than later hopefully.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Stay and complete what he started

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A more humble Gus with an extended contract and I'd be back on the bus.

99.9% of what has been on here since the Palace debacle is pure speculation so I'm very open to a reconciliation, if it could work

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
After the palace defeat it took the suspension of gus to lift the doom,would not renew s/t if gus stayed tbh:blush:

Yes, OK, I believe you !!!! You'd really chuck away £50 based on Gus being our manager still ??

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
After the palace defeat it took the suspension of gus to lift the doom,would not renew s/t if gus stayed tbh:blush:

Lies.

Have you not already renewed?

Who do you want to replace him, Rev? Mick McCarthy? Sam Allardyce?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
No idea as I don't know what went on. I thought his post match comments were atrocious but then I don't know what provoked them and likely it was the same thing that led to the dreadful on field performance.

So I'll wait and go with the flow but quite obviously someone has to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here