Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite Dutch combo?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Seems NSC has developed a Dutch flavour in the past 48 hours. So post your top favourite Dutch Duo for the Albion job. I am going with Jaap Stam as manager and Marc Overmars as assistant. Imagine Stam dishing out the roids (excluding El-Abd really doesn't need them) and Overmars teaching our squad Dutch flair (how to wear clogs like a pimp)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Seems NSC has developed a Dutch flavour in the past 48 hours. So post your top favourite Dutch Duo for the Albion job. I am going with Jaap Stam as manager and Marc Overmars as assistant. Imagine Stam dishing out the roids (excluding El-Abd really doesn't need them) and Overmars teaching our squad Dutch flair (how to wear clogs like a pimp?)

Oh, what an opportune moment to brave NSC. I love you. Gonna go for Johnny Rep and Johan Neeskens this time. My gran is (ok, she's six foot under now, was) friends with Overmars, word at Go Ahead Eagles is he is looking to get into coaching there at the moment.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Favourite Dutch combo without doubt is friet met satesaus en frikandel speciaal

Oh, sorry, you meant people?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Favourite Dutch combo without doubt is friet met satesaus en frikandel speciaal

Oh, sorry, you meant people?

Mmm, with fritsaus (not mayonnaise) too. And a sneaky squeeze of gurwurz ketchup please.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Mind Rape Skunk and Oranjeboom !!!

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
karen-mulder-186.jpg
Karen Mulder

and
spliff.jpg

jonsey