Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clear The Air Meeting Today

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
According to a work colleague who has business connections with the Bloom family....

Huge fall out between Barber and Gus, Bloom stuck in the middle, clear the air talks being held yesterday and today, Gus reigned in on a few things and review of playing budget has taken place, extended contract for Gus and his staff with a personal apology to follow with regards to his post Palace comments and subsequent e mail sent to senior management within the club. (The basis of his suspension)

Not spreading bullshit, just passing on what I was told today by someone who I trust, take it or leave it.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wasn't Gus on holiday in Italy yesterday (Diego Poyet's twitter).

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
According to a work colleague who has business connections with the Bloom family....

Huge fall out between Barber and Gus, Bloom stuck in the middle, clear the air talks being held yesterday and today, Gus reigned in on a few things and review of playing budget has taken place, extended contract for Gus and his staff with a personal apology to follow with regards to his post Palace comments and subsequent e mail sent to senior management within the club. (The basis of his suspension)

Not spreading bullshit, just passing on what I was told today by someone who I trust, take it or leave it.

Can't bring myself to believe it - but would love it to be true!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Not saying you're spreading bullshit, but I'm not sure I believe that. And why would Taricco and Oatway be suspended for Gus' post match comments and email?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Although he's in Italy, if there is indeed a meeting it's not exactly that long on a plane if they wanted to do it face to face. It's not like he's in Barbados again.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Do we know Bloom isn't at his place in Australia at the moment? Because if he is then it doesn't make a difference where in the world Gus is.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And the e-mail from Gus was actually sent out to every single member of staff at the club, not just the senior management.

And, as Leigull said, why then were Tarrico and Oatway suspended just because of something Gus said after the match.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
And the e-mail from Gus was actually sent out to every single member of staff at the club, not just the senior management.

And, as Leigull said, why then were Tarrico and Oatway suspended just because of something Gus said after the match.

Could have been a 'reply to all' message.

Anyway, 2 hour flight from Italy, Gus could still make it for 6 this evening.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here