Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The way you feel about next season RIGHT NOW

The way you feel about next season RIGHT NOW

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enough of who's coming, who's going, who might or might not be to blame

How do you feel about next season right now?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't come under any of your options quite. Looking forward to it, but a bit apprehensive at the moment.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Im more confident about this season than i was last. Get the right man in and few new additions and we will flourish.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I cannot wait! I am really excited now Poyet has gone, and trust TB to find someone to take us up to another level in keeping with the AMEX and new training ground.

The only down side is that I am desperate to know who our new manager will be, but I am sure so is everyone else.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Right now, completely ambivalent. Still coming to terms with losing to Palace in the play off and to cap it all them going on to win the damned thing. Coupled with all the crap (pun intended) going on at the club right now, I'm losing interest in all things Brighton and Hove Albion.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm assuming 'blanking it' applies to not thinking about it, or being uncertain about feelings about it rather than using 'blank' as a google friendly alternative to excrement, that's how I voted.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
looking forward to it albeit with trepidation
Albion till I die

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Excited, optimistic, there's the nucleus of a team that could push for a automatic spot. There's to much gloom on here sometimes.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I think the answer you have misseessed out is "worried, but i'll be there". That is where I am. The only thing that will stop me is finances as I'm currently looking for work, but i'm sure there are other STHs who are worried, but will be there.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It's a long way away, and I can't be arsed to worry about it at the moment.

I'll miss the first game, so hope that we start away this year, but if not...well, I'll miss the first home game.

As the season gets closer I will be more and more up for it.

Just like every season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cant wait for the new season but am not over confident of how we will do until some answers are forthcoming. I hope that it is with Gus at the helm but if not a new manager will receive my support whoever it may be even Appleton.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Couldn't give a rats ass.

Got a whole summer of sport ahead of us, and only carnage in the rear view mirror.

Once the dust has settled @ Team Albion and the whole club is looking forward, I'll be more than ready to re-engage.

All the time there's nothing to see, I'm not looking.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Don't care much and this pleases me. I invested too much emotion in the Albion last season. I'm happy to go back to how I was 10 years ago where I didn't care about the result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here