Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Squad 2013-2014

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Bored of the threads on Gus and Palace, so what do we think will happen transfer wise in the summer:-

GKs - PIG, Brez & Casper - no change there particularly as Brez has been offered a new contact

LB - We dont have any! Need 2 - Bridge would be great plus one other
RB- Bruno and Calde - no change
CB - Greer, AEA, Dunk - VVD would be good but def think we will try and land one quality CB
Midfield - Bridcutt, Crofts, Orlandi, David, Buckley, Lua Lua, JFC. Think we could do with strengthening in the centre of the park. Fine in wide areas
Forwards - Ulloa, CMS, Hoskins, Barnes, Barker, Toby - No change there.

So 2 left backs a centre back and a centre midfielder plus replacements for anyone who leaves.

Thoughts?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
We have Maximenko (spelling?) as our only left back. Just had a fairly sucessful season on loan to Yeovil, so I guess he can replace Painter as back up.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Don't forget that Latvian DS left back, can't spell his name but he was on loan at yeovil and could make the step up

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
agree with above, but personally feel we should cut our losses with CMS and find a top quality (for the championship atleast) forward to compliment Ulloa

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Seeing that re-assures me actually. Don't reckon we will need quite as much of a overhaul as some might think.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
A left back, a centre back and a midfielder or two.

And David and El-Abd to sign extensions

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Try and grab that lad Chalobah that Watford had on loan from Chelsea, surely a season with us is more appealing for him

Id try and get Upson for sure, and Harte but no doubt Leeds bound again

We will need to replace Bridcutt sadly in my opinion also

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Need a couple of big strong central midfielders as i feel we were getting out muscled in some games last season. a good left back someone like bridge , i think we need another forward and a winger who is better then lua lua and buckley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here