Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the queens coronation - 60th anniversary**

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It's the 60th anniversary of the Queens (voted as NSC's favourite woman) coronation on Sunday, how will you be celebrating/commemortating the occasion??

Those of you undecided on how to mark the event could do a lot worse than this, where you can donate towards a surprise gify of a new yacht for her majesty and help put a smile back on the Nations face.

I will be raising a glass or two in honour of Her Maj.

As for donating for a new yacht, it shouldn't be voluntary it should be compulsory and taken directly from wages or benefits.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It was Kylie's birthday yesterday (45 - she doesn't look it) - did anyone celebrate that?

I sewed on a mullet, donned a straw hat of sorts and a thin white vest - of which sadly my moobs began to protrude from - and wandered around Sydney, endlessly looking for a frizzle-haired dwarf to share my love with. No luck. That's when i kickstarted my drug habit and turned a bit over-competitive with Anita Dobson on a televised Train a Pigeon to Moonwalk contest.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
It was Kylie's birthday yesterday (45 - she doesn't look it) - did anyone celebrate that?

I bet she did and her family, but what's Kylie done for the rest of us??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll buy her a pint if she comes down my local.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
There was a feature on her and her desperate quest for a Derby win. Nice to see she still requires state funding, yet manages to scrabble enough pennies together to 'invest' in horses.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
It's the 60th anniversary of the Queens (voted as NSC's favourite woman) coronation on Sunday, how will you be celebrating/commemortating the occasion??

Those of you undecided on how to mark the event could do a lot worse than this, where you can donate towards a surprise gify of a new yacht for her majesty and help put a smile back on the Nations face.

And who pays the huge running costs?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I bet she cracks a SMILE on Sunday.

Shame she couldn't be ARSED at the Olympics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here