Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Selhurst needs a helping hand

storer

Nov 28, 2010
Despite whats gone on...dust is starting to settle...i know we are still the better club out of us and palace, so lets get back to some good old light hearted banter about selhurst park...

So palace have to spend 7 mill on a re vamp due to thier promotion...

What would you suggest...

Get some seats in that shed of an away end, not sticks with numbers on!!!

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Still the better club ? After being humiliated on sky sports for your fans walking out , poohgate , shameful comments by your manager , players in papers for all the wrong reasons! At the moment the football world sees you as a bit if a joke I'm afraid

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Still the better club ? After being humiliated on sky sports for your fans walking out , poohgate , shameful comments by your manager , players in papers for all the wrong reasons! At the moment the football world sees you as a bit if a joke I'm afraid

Yes - we are the better club. You just need to get within a sniff of selhurst to realise that. As for fans walking out did you go to the plastic vs brum game at selhurst or were you watching that on sky too? Even with the empty seats at selhurst at the start of that game it was embarassing to see the clear out on 70.mins - desperate stuff! Enjoy your armchair season

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
[SUP]@%1;[/SUP]Why another Palace thread? Fed up with numpties like the OP trying to justify that we are better then them. Couldn't give a stuff about them, yes are ground is better, but they are in PL, get over it!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
To be fair, palarse have been ahead of us for years in division status.
We have a better stadium & bigger crowds but that's all
Good luck to em, I'm pleased we don't have to play them next season.
The question is, will they manage more points than derby when they got relegated from the prem a few years ago? 12 points wasn't it ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The question is, will they manage more points than derby when they got relegated from the prem a few years ago? 12 points wasn't it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here