Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet wants Re(hab)conciliation Bloom says No No No

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Six Music with Lauren Laverne? If they EVER play 'My Sharona' again I am going to throw our DAB radio through the kitchen window! aARRGGHH!!!!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
If this saga continues into next week then I would say it's more likely that Poyet will stay.

The longer it goes on the less likelihood there is that we have a strong case to sack him. I can't see TB letting him go for nothing or Poyet buying-out his own contract, so the next best option is to patch up the relationship and get back to work. Stranger things have happened.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Poyet can **** off. Would rather we paid him out rather than keep him. The bloke is a snake.

You don't actually know anything about the situation though, do you? You're just speculating on what you think to be true.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
For all we know, he desperately wants to stay

He clearly doesn't and hasn't wanted to be here for some time. He whores himself out at any given opportunity and constantly has digs about the budget. The budget that saw him fork for out £3million+ for a league 1 striker. Gus has lost the respect of most fans. There would be hell if he was to stay now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here