Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC is too serious & full of defeated Brighton fans

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I only wish to see more laughs and fighting talk.........

So they beat us,but we can still have fun........

There is only opportunity at Brighton at the moment,that's what the future holds.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
So I'm supposed to do cartwheels about cutting my back lawn as opposed to being at Wemberley? Yeah righto, u can do 1

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So how are we supposed to feel right here right now? :shrug:

Proud of 4th-
Excited about the future manager-
Happy to be at the Amex-
Rest and relax and look forward to the summer-
Come back stronger.

Oh and remember the spirit of 1978,even if Gus does not believe,a new manager will lift spirits,come the start of the season all this will be forgotten.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I only wish to see more laughs and fighting talk.........

So they beat us,but we can still have fun........

There is only opportunity at Brighton at the moment,that's what the future holds.

You've not read any of my posts lately then, I'm still talking a load of happy bollocks as i was before the palace poo gate Gus debacle
Can't wait for the new season to start as YAZZ AND THE PLASTIC POPULATION once sang "the only way is up "
Whoops I said the word plastic sorry uncle Speilberg

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Nonsense

The Wife was nagging me last night, she was saying we had lost our sexual attraction, so I said "why don't you go slip into something nice... like a Coma"

Wife was naked the other night and asks "what turns you on more, my face or my sexy body?" ..... I said "your sense of humour!"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Proud of 4th-
Excited about the future manager-
Happy to be at the Amex-
Rest and relax and look forward to the summer-
Come back stronger.

Oh and remember the spirit of 1978,even if Gus does not believe,a new manager will lift spirits,come the start of the season all this will be forgotten.

For sure. Well, not forgotten maybe, but replaced with a sense of optimism. But for now NSC is in mourning. To be honest, proud/excited/happy are not the emotions that spring instantly to mind at the moment. Hard to see beyond 'gutted'.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You've not read any of my posts lately then, I'm still talking a load of happy bollocks as i was before the palace poo gate Gus debacle
Can't wait for the new season to start as YAZZ AND THE PLASTIC POPULATION once sang "the only way is up "
Whoops I said the word plastic sorry uncle Speilberg

I did not expect you to post,bit touchy and needy? :lolol: :kiss: -clearly one of the glass half full brigade are you.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
But it's all utter shit right now, isn't it?

(That's one for you NSCQuotes)

Things must be bad Bozza,i expected more replies than this,perhaps i underestimated the feeling.. i might save the pringles for another day

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My glass is so full my beer mat is soaking

That's the spirit & to think when Michael Owen signs and Alex Ferguson takes over,we can both raise our glasses and say- "we told you so"

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
A look at Paul Hazlewood's twitter picture feed should make you feel better

BK0LOBxCAAAxto7.jpg

BIpIUjRCQAMfXKH.jpg

BIUPgD-CIAAEBzH.jpg

BFkvooqCQAASeq0.jpg

https://twitter.com/BHASnappy/media/grid

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!