Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Palace-Countdown to relegation****

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The Premier leagues new whipping boys,make the most of it Alice.

Here's to a bit more success with this thread,but the official blow it thread nearly happened.

We shall see..

Day 1.

D

Deleted member 18477

They'll survive a few years... Just to piss us off! You just know it!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No chance in hell unless they spend a huge amount.

Of whose money this time,personally they should be made to hand over at least 1 years parachute payments as compensation,for their wrong doings.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do bookies offer odds this early on relegation? First signing is Dobbie, Zaha off and Murray fooked, so I'm gonna get on this one large if the bookies give any reasonable odds... Not sure they will though.

I also predict Worzel will be sacked by Christmas.

The bookies wait to see which players are signed to improve the squad before the season begins to work out the initial odds. You might be lucky to get evens if you're quick off the mark.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Do bookies offer odds this early on relegation? First signing is Dobbie, Zaha off and Murray fooked, so I'm gonna get on this one large if the bookies give any reasonable odds... Not sure they will though.

I also predict Worzel will be sacked by Christmas.

Yep, but the odds are bad. 2/5 on Bet365 last time I looked. Hull are a bit better value at 4/6, can see them coming straight back down.

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Tweet from Danny Baker

Danny Baker‏@prodnose 27 May
They're among my least favourite teams but I hope Palace win this. Because next year I'll read about them getting caned WEEK IN, WEEK OUT.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes, let's start yet another thread about Palace and how shit they're going to be.
The last Palace Relegation Watch worked well-they ended up in the Premier League.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Give it a rest for god sake. We have our own problems

Speak for yourself-i am gutted to see Gus go,but he has,so apart from having to shell out a bit extra to clean the toilets/changing rooms,i can only see this as-opportunity.

Glass always half full.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yes, let's start yet another thread about Palace and how shit they're going to be.
The last Palace Relegation Watch worked well-they ended up in the Premier League.

call it abusing the privilege.:wink:

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
These threads make me cringe. too much to bite the backside with later.

Anyway, in the same way as if we'd gone up, there are about 6 or 7 teams in the Premier League most years who are candidates to fail. So Palace could survive. It depends on how they plan, it's a simple as that (or as complex).

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Iexpect to be celebrating christmas and their relegation at the same time.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's Palace-i think many detest them,they are lording it up and posting crap on our boards,we have the right to post,well i have the right to post this and if it comes back to haunt me,i shall,like i did with the "blow it" thread,bounce it my self...........

this one will work though..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here