Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRITAIN's got no talent

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Am I being mr grumpy pants but I watched it last night and am watching tonight's show and it is absolute shite , these shows have now been flogged to death and the well of talent seems very dry

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Am I being mr grumpy pants but I watched it last night and am watching tonight's show and it is absolute shite , these shows have now been flogged to death and the well of talent seems very dry

Watching it with the kids, says a lot if I am posting on here. They have come to an end I think.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Britain has plenty of talent it just doesn't appear on shit reality shows.

I blame the judges that put the acts through every night you get 2/3 novelty acts that if I were at a pontins holiday camp in the 70s I might have found funny or entertaining

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I blame the judges that put the acts through every night you get 2/3 novelty acts that if I were at a pontins holiday camp in the 70s I might have found funny or entertaining
Three out of the four judges are a waste of human organs and the only one whose opinion is worth a shite,namely Cowell, I personally can't stand. Wouldn't mind being in a threesome sandwich with Aleisha and Amanda though providing they could shut up for a (very) few minutes. Sums up the state of this country when numpties give a standing ovation to some tosser whose only claim to fame is a mildly amusing Stacey Solomon and a crap Natalie Cassidy impression. Pah!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It has become very formulaic with all the overhype and faux drama. The show on sunday where the potential " Stars" were marched in front of the judges to be told whether they were in or out of the next stage was risible.

" its not good news.......boom boom.... boom boom... it's excellent news, you are through !" cue hysterics or people dressed in Union Jacks shuffling offstage in tears sadly shaking their heads in disbelief as their lives have ended.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
If I want to see Britain's real talent, I go to my local pub on live music night. I can't take seriously a show where a dog is voted the best talent in the country. Anyone who agrees with it has no concept of talent.

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
See. What a load of shit.

I admire him for doing it and all that but if he wasn't disabled and a bit older no one give two shits about him and that's the truth give me an amen somebody.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
If they get so much Talent each year and they are all so good why can't they do a top ten use one act each year and stop making this crap for 10 years.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought that the Jack Carroll was absolutely brilliant and will become a well known comedian. Disregarding his age and disability he really has got talent and deserves to do well.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
See. What a load of shit.

I admire him for doing it and all that but if he wasn't disabled and a bit older no one give two shits about him and that's the truth give me an amen somebody.

I thought that the Jack Carroll was absolutely brilliant and will become a well known comedian. Disregarding his age and disability he really has got talent and deserves to do well.

I can see you two are not going to agree with each other

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
They do seem to trawling a very small pond for talent this year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here