Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dennis Bergkamp & Liam Brady

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
This is been spoken about anybody know anymore, just heard today not in the loop but was texted it by someone who gets inside info every now & again.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
if this happens I would literally walk into the Amex each week with a huge lob on.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Job titles could be interesting if this happening, are being spoken to later this week apparently

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I like Bergkamp, he seemed to have a dose of humility to go with his considerable talent. And I have massive respect for Brady, both for his footballing ability and the role he played at the club at a difficult time.

But despite all that I struggle with the idea of either or both of them managing the club next season.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
Brady for all his niceness wasn't a good manager , at the Albion or at Celtic

Agreed, but I understand that he is highly rated as a coach and would probably instil some much needed discipline in the club. He would have the fans onside from the start. Personally, I think he would be a great No.2 to an up and coming young manager, but would he have the appetite for what would probably be his last appointment before retirement?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Agreed, but I understand that he is highly rated as a coach and would probably instil some much needed discipline in the club. He would have the fans onside from the start. Personally, I think he would be a great No.2 to an up and coming young manager, but would he have the appetite for what would probably be his last appointment before retirement?

Never go back

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Liam Brady lives locally of course, and is a friend of Dick Knight. Dennis Bergkamp sounds wonderful but I thought it was Spurs we were trying to turn ourselves into?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
After we told his son that he wasn't required I can really see this happening

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here