Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF - Palace to Amex Bike Ride - 29th September

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Hello All,

The Palace to Amex bike ride will be happening on the 29th September this year.

There was an old thread for this with the incorrect date on it, so this thread is now the official one for posting your interest, or anything else for that matter.

So far the following NSC users have shown an interest in attending.

Carrot Cruncher
Uncle Spielberg
Horsham Gull
Stevie Boy
Pogue Mahone
Hamilton
culvers
tweenster
SpidersLegs
Bear Grylls
The judge
Mutts Nuts
bristolseagull
Stevegull
Motogull
Jay Cartwright
Chucky20
armchairclubber
Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad
Comedy Steve
Bold Seagull
cooliobhafc
Fergus96
champion7
Mendoza
Yoda
tube train
fcportaloo
Mr Banana
finlaych
Easthill boy
fatboy

Also upthealbion1970 has said that he is happy to lend his car in a support vehicle capacity.

Essentially what we need on this thread is commitment that you are going to attend, and for anybody else who is interested to post on here. There will be a small cost to participate in this, to cover fuel for the support vehicles, and some public liability insurance (which we must have). This fee will depend on how many people take part; however I imagine it will be around £20. Any left over will go to REMF.

As this is for the wonderful REMF, all riders are asked to raise some money towards the overall pot. We would love to raise a ton of money for REMF this year. There is already a thread on the BBS with quite a bit of interest, so hopefully the Palace boys will attend and raise some cash also.

Further details will be posted as they occur, and I am setting up a mini-blog page with more information which I will also post below.

James

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am in. Thanks 00snook. We also have the legend, Mendoza as part of the planning team.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Top work !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We need a commitment to set up a just giving page and to raise at least £ 250.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets try and raise £ 10000 for the REMF.

Chucky20

Jan 25, 2011
Woodingdean
I am in.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I have created a team on the Just Giving site, so anybody who does set up their pages please give me your email address so I can add you to the team.

Thanks

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Great news thanks very much.

We ideally could do with another support vehicle, so if anybody else is interested in this capacity please shout.

I am in the process of looking to change my taxi to a 7 or 8 seater in the next couple of weeks or so.
If it happens, you may have use of that (without the meter being switched on)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am dusting off my bike and cycling 45 miles from Selhurst Park, the home of CPFC to the Amex Stadium, the home of BHAFC to raise funds for the REMF. A cause very close to my heart for nearly 12 years now since 9/11 when Robert Eaton was one of the 67 British victims of the terrorist attacks on 9/11. Please help me to go from a cold and unhealthy start to cross the line in 4 months time on 25/9/13.

http://www.justgiving.com/Gareth-Gl...content=Gareth-Glover6&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here