Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The wit and wisdom of Danny Baker

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He knows your type. The kind that miraculously re-discover their NSC login details after beating Brighton and winning at Wembley.

Never been away ( as your aware ) I had connection issues , in the middle of march for about a week, but apart from that I've been ever present .

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Never been away ( as your aware ) I had connection issues , in the middle of march for about a week, but apart from that I've been ever present .

christ, you really sound like the bloke in your avatar looks

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

And fu.ck me don't we know it. You are without doubt the dullest of the pikey posters and that takes some doing.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Slightly off-topic but Sean Hughes was interviewed on Radcliffe & Maconie today. I forgot he supports Palace. Seemed to have enjoyed his day out but sounded quite downbeat about life among the Premier League big guns and was saying it's not really what the club is about, or where they belong. He actually came across quite well. Certainly better than that annoying tw@t Eddie Izzard: "Palace are through to the Premier League!" Through to?

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Kevin Day, Eddie Izzard and Sean Hughes and now with comedy manager Ian Holloway to lead them into laughing stock of the Premier league.

I agree with Sean Hughes, it ain't where they belong.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I really like Danny Baker.

That's all!

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Love Danny baker , makes my Saturday mornings ( as does Sunday brunch on a Sunday ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here