Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on you lot

Addick

Jan 20, 2008
At the risk of making my self really unpopular on here, I think many on here will do well to stop moaning about Palace and just focus on all things Albion. CPFC were magnificent at the Amex in beating you and were clearly the best side yesterday. Holloway has galvanized a squad of average talent and got them playing to a system that works.

Have a good summer

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Sorry but who do you support? You clearly don't understand the rivalry if you think we can just snap our fingers and stop complaining. How would you feel if your rival had just achieved what Palace have?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At the risk of making my self really unpopular on here, I think many on here will do well to stop moaning about Palace and just focus on all things Albion. CPFC were magnificent at the Amex in beating you and were clearly the best side yesterday. Holloway has galvanized a squad of average talent and got them playing to a system that works.

Have a good summer

We will, but at the moment our club is in limbo regarding a manager and we've already speculated on pretty much every possible replacement :lolol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I thought my name might have offered a clue as to whom I support.

Apologies, I wasn't familiar with your club's nickname. But back to my original question, how would you feel if your biggest rival had just done that?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
to be fair its nice to be able to focus on something other than "today is another day closer to next season and we have no idea what is going on with our club"

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
It's not unreasonable to be a bit miffed when your rivals go up to the Prem after having dumped all over you.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Have a good summer

Well said , I understand the meltdown on here but in the cold light of a heavy day we thoroughly deserved it . Btw don't try to nick the weeds as a rival theyre ours always have been always will be .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Well said , I understand the meltdown on here but in the cold light of a heavy day we thoroughly deserved it . Btw don't try to nick the weeds as a rival theyre ours always have been always will be .
I thought they were trying to nick you off us? ???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I couldnt give a rats ass they won, I'm happy not to have to play them next season. The league and season will be better off for it.
I must admit, we are far more likely to take points off Watford next season than we would have been from Palace. Both of those teams would have been weaker next season in the Championship, but the derby/rivalry factor that Palace presents would have been a major issue for us. We've only won one game in six since we returned to the Championship.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Well done pikey ****tard now go and finger your cat.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

Meltdown, not so sure Dougie!!!!

Your up that's it, we have more pressing issues to worry about rather than you. Well I do anyway, good luck see you again soon xx

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Well said , I understand the meltdown on here but in the cold light of a heavy day we thoroughly deserved it . Btw don't try to nick the weeds as a rival theyre ours always have been always will be .[/QUOTE
Wonder how the people and companies are feeling today after you lot shafted them after going into admin? I would imagine their delighted for you.! Or not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here