Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Still No News from the Amex.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Argus doesn't seem to have any newshounds anymore. Why aren't they camped outside of the Amex demanding exclusives?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
:bhasign:

the catt does not run rock shop anymore.good to hear some calm reaction to the state of affairs.good day to publish an upbeat interview in my opinion.at least next season we can concentrate on own situation and not rivalry with the croydon mob.

Good post. Totally agree.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The Argus doesn't seem to have any newshounds anymore. Why aren't they camped outside of the Amex demanding exclusives?

Because there is no fecking news - simple.

Why does it bother you that much ? No one else is demanding they get news. Just shut up and wait for it to come out that Gus has walked - Jesus wept.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Why does it bother you that much ? No one else is demanding they get news. Just shut up and wait for it to come out that Gus has walked - Jesus wept.

I suggest an anger management course might cure this

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Why shouldn't fans want some news though? We all invest a lot of time and money supporting the club and with the situation at the moment it's only natural that fans want to know what's going on.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well nothing is clearly going on - if anything happens - it gets reported - simple.

So the club aren't trying to resolve the management issue and they aren't arranging friendlies which will need to be played in only a few weeks time?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So the club aren't trying to resolve the management issue and they aren't arranging friendlies which will need to be played in only a few weeks time?

It's called when you suspend staff members, you have procedures to follow. If the employer doesn't follow them then it means they can be taken to court. The club is simply being careful so it can't be taken to court, like any other business. Wouldn't be surprised if TB had replacements lined-up though to sort it out quickly.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

But what do you want them to say? There is an internal investigation going on, until that is resolved what can they say? As for pre-season as soon as it is sorted I'm sure they will say something (can't remember when they usually announce the friendlies). Basically they are stuck as to what they can say until there is actually something to say

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Well nothing is clearly going on - if anything happens - it gets reported - simple.

I would imagine there's lots going on but nothing is getting reported and that's why people are getting frustrated. If your not worried or frustrated the fair enough but I don't see that as a reason to be rude to other people who are.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I would imagine there's lots going on but nothing is getting reported and that's why people are getting frustrated. If your not worried or frustrated the fair enough but I don't see that as a reason to be rude to other people who are.

You can't reports the ins and outs of a private internal investigation - simple as that.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

There are lots of people demanding news. Read other threads and comments in the Argus.
It's a very unsettling time for fans who want to see the club move on. I hope it can be resolved soon as this isn't helping anyone.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Hangover?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

au contraire.....the club is a business and I pay monthly into that business so as I can watch a match. However, if I don't agree with the person running the business (manager) on my behalf, I would appreciate being told sooner rather than later, what is going on.
Someone in authority should be saying something about what's happening , imo .

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You can't reports the ins and outs of a private internal investigation - simple as that.

No but you can issue occasional press releases to keep fans updated without going into legal details, The stone cold silence from the club is doing very little to reassure fans concerns.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
No but you can issue occasional press releases to keep fans updated without going into legal details, The stone cold silence from the club is doing very little to reassure fans concerns.

So you expect constant statements saying "There is no change in the clubs position at this time" on a daily basis ? Sometimes no news is good news. Just trust TB in sorting it out and let them get on with it !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here